Assemble the ingredients.
- 1/2 box of bow tie pasta cooked and drained
- 3/4 C. uncooked broccoli heads chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1/2 C. hearts of palm chopped
- 1/2 C. red seedless grapes cut in half or 4ths
- 1/4 C. chopped red onion
- 1 cup of Fat free Nayonaise
- 1/3 C. rice vinegar,
- 2 T sugar ( or to taste )
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Almost there, now time to mix!
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate.
No fats to spoil your picnic, best if cold! While the clogged artery carn"ee"vores are struggling to round the bases at your office softball game load up with this carb power and slide into home plate on a bunt.