Low-Fat Red Enchiladas Euphoria
- 12 soft fresh corn tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 packets Frontera Enchilada Sauce
- 1 can Pinto Beans
- 1 can Black or Kidney Beans
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup Upton's Chorizo Seitan
- 1/2 bell pepper
- toppings: bell pepper, tomato, cilantro
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp chipotle
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cup veggie broth
- fresh pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp cornstarch (mixed with 1/4 cup cold water)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix the beans, salsa, bell pepper, spinach, and Chorizo (blend it food processor for smaller pieces) in a medium bowl.
Heat fresh tortillas in a Tortilla Warmer
Spread a small amount of Enchilada sauce in the bottom of the pan.
Spread a good portion of bean mixture down the center of the warm tortilla.
Roll up and place, seam side sown. Repeat until all the tortillas are filled.
Pour the rest of the sauce over the tortillas (I only used one packet of sauce on mine pictured, needed two).
Cover with parchment paper, then cover with foil, wrapping edges tightly.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Top with fresh tomato, peppers, and cilantro