- Spanish Rice (Near East)
- Lavash Bread (Trader Joes)
- Fat-Free Refried Beans
- Roasted Red Pepper (jar)
- Orange Bell Peppers
- Fat Free Nayonaise (Nasoya)
- Tomato Paste
- Spice blend (chipotle / ancho / garam masala / smokey paprika / rosemary / sea salt / sugar)
- Micro Greens
- Lettuce (Romaine or Leaf or a blend)
Start the Spanish Rice mix, 2 cups of water to a boil, add rice and spices NO OIL! (simmer until the water is gone 20mins est) While the rice is cooking, cut your orange pepper into small strips & start the sauce in the blender or food processor. Blend well.
- 1/4 cup Nayonaise Fat-free mayo
- 1/2 lime, TBS of fresh cilantro
- 4 Tablespoons roasted red pepper from a jar
- spice blend - You can use a mex spice, but just anything with chili powder and paprika will do! *I like to get creative and add rosemerry & Garam Masala to kick it up.
Wrap like sushi! We picked up this sushi mat from Sur La Table for $8.95
Fold over once to get all the fillings in place and give it a final roll so the 1/2" with just the bean dip overlaps and secures the roll in place. You want this roll TIGHT so it stays together and holds in all the fillings. If not you'll need to use a toothpick to hold it together.
Cut in diagonal strips with flat bottoms to plate nicely.
Micro Greens $2.29
Whole Wheat Lavosh Bread $1.99
Orange Bell Pepper $1.29
Fresh Cilantro $.99
Fresh Lime $.20
Fresh fire roasted Salsa $3.39
365 Refried Beans $.89
Italian lettuce bag $1.99
Cherry Tomatoes $2.99
Spanish Rice Mix $2.49
Roasted Red Peppers $2.69
Fat Free Naoynaise $4.39
Total: $25.59 for 24+ rolls.
*to cut cost everything can be purchased at Trader Joes besides Naoynaise.