- 5 Red Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 1 Head of Cauliflower or Broccoli (your choice)
- 1 15oz Can White Beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 C. Fresh Basil (chopped)
- 2 Chili Peppers (minced) or Dried Crushed Red Chili Peppers (to taste)
- 1 Jar Whole Foods 365 "FAT FREE" pasta sauce
- Veggie Broth/ Water, as needed
- In a pot boil Red Potatoes till softer (10mins, covered), Drain & Set aside
- In a large pot add veggie broth/water, tomato sauce, and cauliflower, low boil (5-10mins)
- Add white beans, basil, red peppers, red potatoes, cook until cauliflower/red potatoes are soft.
- Season w/ Crushed Red Chili Peppers if you like it spicy!!
Serve w/ Vegan Sangria and Baked Corn Tortilla.
"If you make the mistake and let your girlfriend cook in your kitchen after she's spent 2 weeks at her mom's with her mom cleaning up after her you'll end up with most of this stuff on the floor. That being said, these are pretty freak'n good, minus the red sauce covering my entire kitchen and floor."