Spinach Artichoke Dip inspired by Nasoya
|Gotta luv 365 Everyday Value @ Whole Foods|
- 1 12-oz. pkg. Nasoya light silken tofu
- 2 Tbs. Nayonaise® Fat Free
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 15.5-oz. can artichoke quarters in water, drained, rinsed, chopped
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2C. Eden Navy Beans **
- Pinch of nutritional yeast and Paprika
- Preheat oven to 400F. Purée tofu, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, beans, nutritional yeast and onion powder in blender or food processor until smooth
- Transfer to bowl.
- Stir artichokes, spinach into tofu mixture.
- Spoon into 8-inch glass pie dish or casserole.
- Bake 20 minutes. Dust with paprika; serve with 365 Baked Woven Wheat